Legal notice and terms and conditions of use
1. USER StatusAccess to or use of the www.cotsiclaret.com website implies having the status of USER and the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use, without prejudice to the particular conditions which may be agreed individually, which shall also acquire binding force between the parties.
2. OWNER StatusIn accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we hereby directly, and free of charge, notify the USERS of the www.cotsiclaret.com website of the following information regarding the domain OWNER:
1. Company Name: Cots i Claret, S.L
2. Business Address: Carrer Sant Fruitós, 4, 08242 Manresa
3. E-mail Address: email@example.com
4. Fiscal Identification Number: B08136905
5. Barcelona Trade Register Number: Page 2552, Folio 172, Volume 1165, Book 119
3. PurposeThe aforementioned OWNER uses the www.cotsiclaret.com website to provide its USERS with access to information and to the use of different services provided both by the OWNER and by third parties.
4. Conditions of UseAccess to the website is free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that some of the services may be subject to the payment of a fee.
- The USER assumes responsibility for their use of the website.
- In order to use the services, minors shall require permission from their parents or guardians, who shall be responsible for the actions of the minors under their charge.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by www.cotsiclaret.com, abstaining from using them for illicit purposes or for purposes which: infringe on third party interests; infringe on human rights; or cause damage to the website systems or those of its providers or third parties.
- The OWNER has implemented the necessary infrastructure to prevent damage arising from the existence of computer viruses, however, the OWNER is not responsible for potential damage or errors which, due to the presence of any virus, may affect the computer system of the USER when they access the website or make use thereof.
- Cots i Claret, S.L reserves the right to make any modifications it considers opportune to its website without prior notice, including both changing, deleting or adding content or services as well as the manner in which these are presented or their location.
5. Industrial and Intellectual PropertyAll the brands, trading names or distinctive signs of any nature which appear on the www.cotsiclaret.com website belong to the OWNER or third parties. The use of or access to the website and/or the services does not attribute the USER with any rights whatsoever to the brands, trading names or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the content of the website is the intellectual property of the OWNER or third parties, with no rights being granted to the USER, who cannot make use of them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services. This clause includes but is not limited to: images, sound, video, programmes, texts, brands, logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of the material uses, software necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.
In accordance with the Royal Decree Law 1/1996, 12th April, which revises the text on the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of its provision, of any part or all of the content of this website for commercial purposes on any platform or by any technical means is expressly prohibited unless authorised by the OWNER.
The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the www.cotsiclaret.com website.
6. Personal Data ProtectionThe OWNER reserves the right to include the personal data provided by the USER in a file in compliance with the directives established by Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, on Personal Data Protection and by Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21st December, which approves the regulation established in the previous law.
This file will be used solely for purposes directly relating to the business activities of the company.
The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by stating their wishes in writing and sending them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including “LOPD” as a reference.
7. Social MediaCots i Claret, S.L has a presence on social media. The treatment of the data of persons who connect with the OWNER through these channels, whether to become followers or for other purposes, shall also be governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Use, without prejudice to the specific conditions inherent in the relevant social media channel.
The OWNER shall handle the data of the USER for the purpose of correctly managing their presence on the relevant social media channel, to inform them of the activities, products or services of the OWNER and/or of third parties, as well as for any other purpose which the rules of the social media channels may permit.
8. Waiver of Guarantees and ResponsibilityThe content offered on the www.cotsiclaret.com website is of a solely informative nature. The information contained therein does not constitute the provision of any specific service and, therefore, the use thereof is the exclusive responsibility of the USER.
Under no circumstances shall the OWNER be responsible for the errors or omissions which may exist in the information provided, nor for the application or specific use that may be made thereof.
Likewise, www.cotsiclaret.com waives all and any responsibility for any damages of any nature which may be occasioned by the use and/or functionality of the website, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, a lack of availability of the website, the transmission of computer viruses or malicious software in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures to avoid such circumstances.